Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School and

stuff.

Day two over with and all I have to say is:

Holy crap, wth have I gotten myself into????

Database and Intro to IT will be great- I actually think I'm going to really like Database.

Windows Server, however, might just be the death of me.  We did an exercise today in class and I was totally lost.  I don't like being totally lost.  It makes me feel stupid.  I also didn't realize that naming the server was the same thing as naming the computer.  Information that would have been nice to have at the starting of the case study.  >.<

Gonna forgo doing any more homework tonight, already took something to help me sleep.  Plus, class doesn't start until 9:40 and I'd rather have something to do that sit and wait for the instructor to unlock the classroom. Oy.

In other news, the blanket for Cale is coming along.  Started on my second skein of yarn for it.  Sucker is kinda heavy, but it looks really neat.  Can't wait to finish it so I can send it along to my sister and hear the squees.  As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to go to bed and work on it a little bit before I pass out.

2 comments:

  1. John "Clyde / Haerich" Reece31 August, 2011 08:31

    Poke at me if you need to bounce any of this about. I kinda live in Windows Server 2008 R2 these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad someone deals with this stuff on a regular basis. I'm just miffed that I don't really understand servers when I know operating systems fairly well :(

    ReplyDelete