Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whisky Tango Foxtrot, over

Did someone make it monday and not tell me? It's really been one of those days. First, I kept forgetting stuff in the house this morning (I never did find my belt) so I left late again- today I was only about two mins late for Database. Then, I stop at Food City to get me some salad to go with dinner tonight to find that I have left my debit card somewhere in the house. THEN I find out I left my external hard drive in the lab. Oh but it doesn't end there. I call my husband on his lunch to ask him who made it Monday again... and he doesn't answer. Sad panda. But the wtf about that was that somehow his voicemail has swapped back to default- and I have no idea why. And he never returned my call. Still sad panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment